Friday, January 2, 2009

Dear Dad,

Happy New Year! Hope that you are celebrating up in heaven.

I am definitely celebrating here and 2009 is looking to be a very great year for me.

I met someone on New Year's eve. But now that I met him I can't imagine life without him. We have spent a lot of time together in the last 3 days. He makes me smile and laugh. He treats me well and with respect. We can talk non-stop for hours. He's wonderful and he makes me happy.

I wish you could meet him. I feel that you would like him. He likes to joke around so he wouldn't mind your teasing. He treats people with respect and takes care of people. He is like you in that way.

I am sure that my guardian angels were watching over me that night. I wasn't even planning on going out on New Years Eve, but I am so glad that I did. I know that you are keeping an eye on us from up there, and don't worry I have been a good girl so far.

I wish that he could have met you. I really think he would have liked you.

Thanks Dad,
I love you!
Love, Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment